ALL THE PAEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY UPDATES YOU NEED AT ONE CONGRESS
The 2021 SIOP Virtual Congress will be a unique opportunity to advance your paediatric oncology career, connect with like-minded people and contribute to a world where no child should die of cancer – all from the comfort of your own home or workplace!
Why attend SIOP 2021? Just a handful of the reasons not to miss the Virtual Congress on October:
The transformation to an innovative online experience unlocks new opportunities for a congress that is more accessible and affordable.
You can attend SIOP 2021 from wherever you are based, without the need to travel or arrange your accommodation. Connect with colleagues from around the world from the comfort of your own home or place of work. All you need is a good internet connection!
Immerse yourself in the rapid advances of Paediatric Oncology research that are influencing practices and treatment:
– Access the most recent developments in paediatric oncology
– Enjoy 4 days of presentations, discussions and collaboration (see programme highlights)
– Contribute to saving countless patients’ lives
The 2021 Congress brings together international speakers who are world-renowned experts in their field. You will have the chance to hear the latest news from them, connect and ask questions.
Be sure to regularly check the scientific programme, to find out which intriguing topics and interactive session formats you would like to attend.
And don’t miss your chance to:
– Meet international leaders in the field and establish connections
– Hear directly from the experts about their current work
– Ask your most important questions live
Extend your network and benefit from interactions with colleagues who are looking to grow collaborations worldwide. Get feedback, new ideas and advance your career.
At the SIOP 2021 Virtual Congress, even more people will have a chance to learn about your work and get in touch with you for follow-up – during or after the meeting dates.
Get ready to connect, interact and get noticed.
You will have plenty of opportunities to meet and interact with professionals who share your experiences, values and goals from all over the world.
Participate in a congress with a rich 50+year history, be part of the international community and establish long-term connections and new collaborations.
The virtual format allows you to continue your educational experience for up to 3 months after the Congress dates:
– Re-watch sessions, pause and rewind, to make sure you got all the details
– Finish watching the presentations you didn’t reach
– Continue reviewing the e-posters
– Reach out to presenters and authors
– Keep the conversations going