Fees (in CAD) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
SIOP/IPSO/PROS Member - Low&Lower-middle Income Countries **
Emeritus SIOP Member
Emeritus SIOP Member - Low&Lower-middle Income Countries **
Member - Young Investigators ***
Member - Nurse *
Educational Day ONLY
until July 29, 2020
July 30 –
September 14, 2020
From SEPTEMBER 15, 2020
* SIOP, IPSO and PROS Members: in order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid for 2020 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise.
Join or renew your SIOP Membership – click here
Important! In order to benefit from SIOP Membership reduced rate – please apply for membership at least 5 working days prior to registration deadline.
** Low income & Lower-middle-income economies as listed here and defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here to see the list of countries
*** SIOP Member – Young Investigators aged 39 or less.
****Students/Residents/Fellows – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
***** Psycho social workers and Health care professionals.
Fees for all Congress Participants Include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the exhibition
- Refreshments according to the congress timetable
Payment of registration fees (in CAD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 CAD handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.Please make drafts payable to:Account Name: SIOP 2020 Congress, Ottawa,Canada (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-225
IBAN No: CH51 0483 5150 0934 9222 5
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received up and including July 30, 2020 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between July 31 until September 16, 2020 – 50% will be refunded
- As of September 17, 2020 – no refund will be made.
Note: in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 CAD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
For inquiries, please contact:
SIOP 2020 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140