WARNING: There is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate SIOP2023. We recommend you only register via this website, directly with the official Conference organizer, or use a trusted group registration service.
Registration fees (in CAD):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until July 18, 2023
From July 19 till Aug 23, 2023
From Aug 24, 2023
|Physicians – High-income countries||750 CAD||1,095 CAD||1,350 CAD|
|Physicians – UMIC/LMIC/LIC countries**||345 CAD||550 CAD||675 CAD|
|Nurses, Allied Health and other Professionals **** – High-income countries||345 CAD||550 CAD||675 CAD|
|Nurses, Allied Health and other Professionals **** – UMIC/LMIC/LIC countries**||285 CAD||500 CAD||620 CAD|
|Young SIOP Member***||345 CAD||550 CAD||675 CAD|
|Physicians – High-income Countries||1,150 CAD||1,315 CAD||1,560 CAD|
|Physicians – UMIC/LMIC/LIC countries**||625 CAD||785 CAD||990 CAD|
|Nurses, Allied Health and other Professionals**** – High-income countries||625 CAD||785 CAD||990 CAD|
|Nurses, Allied Health and other Professionals**** – UMIC/LMIC/LIC countries**||375 CAD||625 CAD||890 CAD|
|CCI Member Survivors/Parents||345 CAD||550 CAD||675 CAD|
|Non-profit Advocates and Organizations||345 CAD||550 CAD||675 CAD|
|SIOP/IPSO/PROS Member - High-income countries||510 CAD||740 CAD||740 CAD|
|SIOP/IPSO/PROS Member - UMIC/LMIC/LIC countries**||100 CAD||150 CAD||150 CAD|
|Non-Member - High-income countries||550 CAD||785 CAD||785 CAD|
|Non-Member - UMIC/LMIC/LIC countries**||125 CAD||175 CAD||175 CAD|
Join or renew your SIOP Membership – click here
Important! In order to benefit from SIOP Membership reduced rate – please apply for membership at least 5 working days prior to registration deadline.
** UMIC/LIMC/LIC Countries registration fee refers to Upper middle income, Lower-middle-income, Low income economies as listed here and defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here to see the Country Classification data.
*** SIOP Member– Young Investigators aged 39 or less.
****Nurses, Allied Health and other Professionals -In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
***** Psycho-social workers and Health care professionals belong to the Allied Health & other Professionals categories, in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
What the registration fees includes(In-person participation):
• Access to all live & on demand sessions
• Invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
• Access to the Exhibition and Poster Area
• Access to Meet the Expert Sessions, on a first come, first served basis
• Refreshments according to the congress timetable
• All sessions will be available on demand in the virtual platform for up to 3 months after the meeting
What do the registration fees include (Online participation):
• Open access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
• Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
• Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
• Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
• Join the debate. Attend a session recorded and streamed live to allow participation delegates from all over the world to participate in live conversations.
• Give feedback. Use the short session surveys to rate the sessions and help us improve the overall quality of the programme.
Payment of registration fees (in CAD) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 CAD handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and the reference number of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: SIOP 2023 Congress, Canada
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account Number: 1500934-92-419
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN No: CH02 0483 5150 0934 9252 5
• Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
• Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Conversion of Registration Category:
• Up to the June 28, 2023 you will be able to change your registration category at no charge. For example, if you registered to attend in person at Ottawa, you will be able to change your registration category to Virtual and receive a refund of the difference in fees.
• Please note that when changing your registration category, the fee that will apply will be based on the registration fee and category applicable at the time the change is made.
• As of the June 29, 2023 there will be no refunds for changing your registration category. Should you wish to upgrade your registration from virtual to an in-person attendance, you will be required to pay the difference applicable based on the registration fee and category at the time the change is made.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note: in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 CAD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
• Cancellations received up and including July 18, 2023 – Full refund
• Cancellations received from July 19 to August 23, 2023 – 50% will be refunded
• From August 24, 2023 – no refund will be made
For group registration of 10 participants and more visit the Group Registration page.
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required. Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to: reg_SIOP23@kenes.com In addition, please specify full name and address.
Note: Not applicable for author and abstract presenters
SIOP 2023 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140