Deadline for completing your pre-recording: Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Presenters are required to adhere to the time allotted to them.
Please check the interactive program for the length of your presentation.
- The session will begin with a live introduction from the chairs.
- The presenters’ presentations will be pre-recorded in advance and streamed during the session.
- The chair with the presenters will conduct a short live Q&A session.
As a presenter in this session you will have the following commitments:
- Record in advance your presentation.
- Be present live with the chair at the end of the session for Q&A.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE
In compliance with EACCME requirements, all oral presenters have been requested to complete a Conflict of interest form.
Please ensure that the first slide in your presentation is the Conflict of Interest disclosure slide. Please click here to download a template of the slide. Please disclose verbally (including if nothing to disclose) at the beginning of your presentation.
For the preparation of your presentation you can use the following template: click here.
HOW TO RECORD YOUR PRESENTATION:
- Read the Technical Guidelines. We kindly suggest you take a few minutes to read through the whole document before booking your recording session.
- Book Your Recording Session (as soon as possible). Note the date/s and time/s in your calendar. You will need to book a separate recording session for each presentation.
- Be sure to turn up for your recording session.
- As we are getting closer to the dates of the congress, you will be contacted additionally to book a rehearsal time and go over all the technical details concerning your participation in the session.
- You will be shown how to mute/unmute yourself and start/end video in the Zoom platform.
- A few days before the congress you will receive a link to join the live Q&A.
Please note we aim to have a live Q&A at the end of each Free Paper Session. In case you will not be available, we would like to kindly ask you to inform us by September 1, 2020.