The SIOP 2021 Congress brings together the latest radiation therapies of today with the research and trials that are shaping the oncology treatment of tomorrow. For three days the leading researchers and clinicians will fire you into the future of radiotherapy with stimulating discussions, plenary lectures and a range of presentations.
To enhance your experience and ability to connect with people virtually, we encourage you to share information about the Conference, and your participation in it, on social media – before and during the #SIOP2021 Conference.
The official hashtag for the SIOP 2021 Virtual Congress is #SIOP2021. Make sure to use the hashtag when tweeting to be part of the discussion.
How to share
Here are ways to share information about #SIOP2021 with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings, and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @FlashRPT and use the hashtag #FRPT2021
- Retweet, like, share or repost live coverage coming from the @FlashRPT account.
- Post your pictures and share them in stories or post them using the hashtag #FRPT2021
What to share
- Tell the world you’re attending! And invite your friends to join.
- Use the below images to post to your channels, or update your cover photo, and help spread the word.
(Click on an image, then right-click to save or copy image)
A social media newbie?
Do you want to join the discussion but are you not on social media yet? Wondering where to start or what to do?
Our detailed guide below will help you follow the trending discussions related to #FRPT2021 across all platforms.
What happens on FRPT’s social media channels before, during and after a Conference?
The FRPT social media channels:
- Provide all the general information + deadline announcements you need as soon as these become available.
- Provide all the FRPT association – AND Conference – related information, announcements, and deadlines, keeping you in the loop of the latest developments on a daily basis – we make sure you don’t miss a thing about FRPT!
- Bring to your attention the latest scientific developments/journals/articles within the industry worldwide.
- Guide you through the FRPT Conference stages – call for abstracts, guidelines, registration process and deadlines, etc.
- Are there for you always to answer any questions regarding FRPT!
- Create a worldwide online community by means of gathering everybody interested in FRPT related information!
- Gather people like YOU – we are thereby able to create and maintain this connection between yourself and your like-minded peers and colleagues from all around the world – Join us – we need you and your work to create a better world – especially DURING the FRPT Conference days – we create and maintain an all-day online conversation throughout all FRPT social media channels.
- Re-share all FRPT -related information that is being uploaded online and discussed – so by following FRPT on social media we make sure you never miss a thing AND you get to meet new people!
- Provide latest updates and end-of-day Conference video highlights, interviews with ambassadors and speakers PLUS interactions with speakers and other participants. A chance for broader discussions post-Conference.
For these and many other reasons, you NEED to be part of FRPT’s social media world!
Be sure to connect with us on:
- Twitter (@FlashRPT )
The #FRPT2021 hashtag
Stay connected and make the most out of this virtual adventure!
Make sure that you include our hashtags to your posts – then make sure you follow these hashtags in the social media’s search bars, so you get the latest developments and updates from ourselves and your colleagues attending #FRPT2021 with you in real-time!
What is a hashtag, How to “hashtag” and why include them in your social media posts?
- A hashtag or this symbol “#” as it is more commonly known has become an integral part of social media.
- A hashtag is a label for content. It helps others who are interested in a certain topic, quickly find content on that same topic.
- Hashtags make it easier for you to discover posts around specific topics.
- They’re not just for Twitter anymore, either. Hashtags are effective on other social media platforms too. (Find more details on how to use hashtags for each platform below.)
How to use hashtags effectively:
- They always start with # but they won’t work if you use spaces, punctuation or symbols.
- Including hashtags in your posts means taking part in a conversation happening on that social media platform. And most importantly, it makes your posts visible in that conversation!
- For example, if you use #FRPT2021 on your Instagram posts, everybody who follows that hashtag will see your recent post in their feed. You might gain some new followers this way as well – and thereby, connect with FRPT-interested peers worldwide!
How to use and follow the #FRPT2021 hashtag:
#FRPT2021 – this is the official #FRPT2021 Conference hashtag. Use it for all your Conference-related tweets.
- Click here to see all posts using #FRPT2021 on Twitter
Some easy ways to share information about the Conference with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @FlashRPT and use the hashtag #FRPT2021.
- Share your highlights from sessions, using #FRPT2021 hashtag.
- You can also retweet and repost live coverage coming from the Conference on social media.
- Post photos and mention @FlashRPT, and use the hashtag #FRPT2021 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can also like and share #FRPT2021 posts with your audience.
- Take a selfie and show us what is your online conference set up for the very first virtual FRPT Conference– use the #FRPT2021 hashtag in your selfie posts – this might just win you a prize!
- Watch and share #FRPT2021 YouTube videos.
Suggested ways to connect to other participants:
- All of the above steps!
- Follow us and stay active before, during and after the FRPT 2021 Conference on social media.
The following examples of text are ready to be used in your social media channels.
- Feel free to edit these and write your own posts/tweets.
- Don’t forget to share pictures of your attendance at the FRPT2021 Conference
- The marked text notes are indicators of where you must add your information.
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram:
- Cannot wait for #FRPT2021, 1-3 December. Are you joining us? https://frpt-conference.org/
- I am excited to be a part of #FRPT2021– Join us for the latest #radiation therapies of today with the research and trials that are shaping the #oncology treatment of tomorrow! https://frpt-conference.org/
- Eager to attend the #FRPT2021 Educational CME Program! https://frpt-conference.org/
- Looking forward to sharing my work with colleagues, peers and experts in the field at the very first #FRPT2021 Conference! – Join me! – https://frpt-conference.org/
- Thrilled to be a part of #FRPT2021, happening in just [NUMBER] days! #FRPT2021 is bound to be an interesting and exciting experience! – https://frpt-conference.org/
- All set for the very first #FRPT2021 ! How’s your #FRPT2021 prep going? Really looking forward to [insert one or two sessions]. https://frpt-conference.org/
- I am at #FRPT2021 and have just listened to some interesting updates on [insert your scientific insights from FRPT sessions]! Have you joined us yet? – https://frpt-conference.org/