SIOP 2021 will feature a virtual exhibition for online participants to experience the exhibition as if they were there. The virtual exhibition will remain available during the 3 months after the Congress that the platform is available, and therefore offers great exposure.
Small, medium, and large 2D booths in the virtual exhibition hall include:
- Company name and logo
- Screens and banners (total amount depending on size of booth) which may contain company logo, image, video, or GIFs
- Company profile
- Downloadable documents, videos and images
- Content hyperlinks for company’s website, products, news and social media accounts.
- Interactive chat (Group and 1:1 chat, including video calls)
- Participant badge swipe
- Contact us form
- Ability to see visiting attendees at your booth
***Any of these features may be disabled, pending Company preference
When you exhibit, your company will receive the following additional benefits:
- Company logo on Congress Website and Mobile App, as an Exhibitor prior to the Congress
- Listing and profile in the Final Program
Exhibitors Badges Rules & regulations
ALLOCATION OF EXHIBITION SPACE
All exhibitors are required to be registered in the Congress. Registrations will be given depending on your booth of choice:
- Small/ Non-Profit Booth – 2 registrations
- Medium Booth – 3 registrations
- Large Booth – 5 registrations
- Premium Booth – 7 registrations
Any additional registrations will be charged a registration fee.
EXHIBITORS’ TECHNICAL MANUAL
- Technical details about the Venue
- Final exhibition details and information
- Contractor details
- Services available to exhibitors and order forms
EXHIBITOR LOGO & PROFILE
You can submit your logo and company’s profile, read important exhibitor information and complete orders for your stand on the Kenes Exhibitors’ Portal. The Exhibition Manager will contact you with the link to the Exhibitors’ Portal, including your personal login details.
EXHIBITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions of exhibiting are included in the Online Prospectus and can be found here (TERMS AND CONDITIONS.pdf). Please note that signing of the BOOKING FORM AND CONTRACT indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Exhibition Booking Form will be held as a valid liable contract, by which both parties will be bound.
INDUSTRY MEETINGS & EVENTS
The blackout dates for SIOP 2021 are:
During main meeting (excl. Educational Day)*: 22 – 24 October 2021
*Kindly let us know in case you are planning to invite any SIOP leadership to your meetings prior to the congress since this might overlap with internal society meetings; we will try to accommodate these requests in the best way we can; internal staff meetings are exempt from the blackout dates policy.