Don’t miss the SIOP Educational Day & Social Events for Young Investigators
The SIOP Board and the SIOP YI-NET (SIOP Young Investigators Committee) have put together a programme specifically designed for Young Investigators.
Whether you are a clinician or a researcher, these sessions will enable you to interact with experts and fellow Young Investigators. Plan ahead to make sure you register for this day!
Educational Day Lectures and Workshops (Wednesday 23rd October 2019; 08:15 – 17:15)
To register for the Educational Day lectures and workshops, please go to the registration congress page here
See featured lectures:
- How I built a successful research career_ learning from my failures
- How to give a successful Academic Interview
- Peer review
- Predatory journals and the pressure to publish
- Ethical aspects of trials_ lessons learned from Genomics
- Harnessing YI contributions to the WHO initiative
- Pan continential research: the Wilms Tumour Africa Project
Meet the Expert Lunch (Wednesday 23rd October 2019; 12:00 to 13:30)
- Brain tumour
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Palliative Care
- Supportive Care
REGISTRATION is now open and available following the LINK.
Junior Investigator Collaborative Event
The Junior Investigator Collaborative Event provides a unique opportunity for junior
investigators working in paediatric oncology to meet and interact with peers in an informal setting. This event is sponsored by the Texas Children’s Global HOPE Program. REGISTRATION details soon.
Please contact us by email