Each Poster presenter must prepare an e-Poster that will consist of a 1-page pdf file and upload it via our online system.
e-Poster presentations will not have a dedicated session time. All e-Posters will be available on the congress platform during the entire congress until 3 months after the congress.
Only e-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the e-Poster Gallery.
The participants will be able to contact the poster presenter through the virtual platform.
e-Poster registered presenters received a dedicated link to upload their e-Posters by email by mid-July. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t received it.
Deadline for uploading your e-Poster: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
Technical specifications for e-Poster preparation
Please submit your e-Poster as a 1-page PDF file in Portrait orientation.
- Language: All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Portrait Layout and Save it as a PDF file. You can use this template e-poster
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Poster presenters that registered to participate onsite in Barcelona are asked to print a one-page Poster in Portrait format.
Please note: We do not offer printing services at the Congress.
It is recommended that you stand at your Poster during the breaks.
Posters shift information and Poster board number will be available by August 2022.
The Organisers are not responsible for loss of any posters that have not been removed by the end of the Congress, October 1.
Please check the Poster Helpdesk upon your arrival to the congress for the number of the poster board allocated to you. Please use the board with the same number.
Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 200 cm high
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet)
- Double sided tape, tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
If you have any support questions please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.